quinta-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2012

Letters




It May sound Strange
It may sound Foul
But I don't care, it's only ...for you

You know, It's hard to write
But when i think of you it comes light
Yes, This letters are only for you
And I don't care what they will think
When I say i love you

Let's Give our hands and walk away
To somewhere where I can say
All these letters near to you ear
To show you that I dont fear

I'm gonna fight, I'm gonna do
I will reach you (I will reach you)
I shout it loud if I need to
I will reach you (I will reach you)
I'll even dive or fly to you
There are no Walls When it's about you

I don't know if you undestood
But I realy need a hug
I need to stay by your side
And fell that I'm Alive

Lay down in your chest
And so than I'm gonna rest
And just to you don't forget
Love you fuck all else

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário